Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Renovated (Reread)


Finished: February 29, 2024
First reading: May 2022 - See past review HERE

For some reason, Blogger is not letting me type below this picture. So there you go! I am typing above. 

In this reread, I took a class through Life Model Works, and it helped me understand it better (although the class was not as practical as the first LifeWorks class I took on The Other Half of Church). 

The whole concept of attachment is important to understand when it comes to growth and formation in Christ. I think this is a valuable book, and I realized that Sustainable Faith has added it to its second year of spiritual direction training. 




No comments:

The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman (1000 Books to Read)

The "greatest of all novels"? No, Virginia Woolf. It is just a jumble of stuff. I didn't get it, but I watched the movie and a...