Monday, September 25, 2023

Exercises for Everyone - The Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola

I have finally done it! Ever since I went through my training in leading others through the Spiritual Exercises and writing a manual to go with it, I have wanted to have daily guided meditations/contemplations each day, and I have always thought I needed fancy production. I started three new people this last week. (I like to do it with 2-4 people every time. I am not into mass production here.)  The last two times I led people through them, I did not go through them myself, but I decided to do it this year, and I am recording it as I do it, :) Not fancy, just fun. But, if you know me, that is how I like things. 

So here is the whole playlist in progress: 


I am going to see if I can embed it here:



Enjoy!


Put a comment here, and I can send you the manual if you want it. 

No comments:

Tuesday Freewrite Fifteen

I am just sitting here after my Centering Prayer for the House of Prayer in East London. I have not been with that group for SO LONG! I just...