Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Morning Freewrite

Well, yesterday was very productive. I had a very long list of things to do (read yesterday's freewrite), and I was able to get through half of them and enjoy the productivity. I was still a bit tired from all the activity of Saturday. It was so fulfilling, and I was not tired as I was doing it, but I think I am now. It is a "good kind of tired" though. I was so blessed to be with people from around the world whom I love with all my heart. 

I was OK until some things that happened in the evening. I just was disturbed by it. George and I debriefed about it this morning as he overheard some of it. I have to just let it go. George said last night as we were going to bed, "It sounds like there were some deadening things that happened for you during that." It was deadening. So I can just let it go and move on. I could go to a morose Type Four and feel like I do not fit in, and I am different. Or I can go into that inner room of Type Four with God and get his perspective. 

The UK Blessing video really lifted me higher. I love hearing my brothers and sisters in Christ bless their nation. Now that is life-giving for me. It was much how I felt at the conclusion of our 12-hour prayer vigil on Saturday. Is this what heaven will be like? And by golly, there is a HEAVEN! I tasted its sweetness with our 12th hour of prayer with people from all over the world gathering.

So, I sit here now trying to figure out what I can do to offer variety to my Pilates students when I am so relying on music and props to make my class exciting. I cannot do Bender Balls. I cannot do Swiss/Fit Balls. I cannot do ROLLERS very easily. So, I think today has got to be a Disney Day! It will lift people up and me too.

After that, I will finish up my Enneagram Typing questions which are the last big assignment that I have with this class. I am able to miss one more class and still get my certificate, but if I miss it, it usually means a ton of homework that I have to submit that is far more than just going to the last four-hour class. So I will just go. I have 24 days of this class and 23 more days of teaching Pilates. So it is just a little more than three weeks! So let's do this! 

George says his "LOCKDOWN HIGH" has been being home and going for walks together, and I have to agree.  His "LOCKDOWN LOW" was getting yelled at by his boss on the phone. I think my LOCKDOWN LOW might have been last night, getting offline and just being sickened by a joke that was made that was so out of line. So terrible. That and getting chastised in front of everyone. Not cool. If you are going to chastise, you do it privately. That is appropriate. Sometimes, I think that person does not get me, at all. I am still working through those deadening feelings obviously!

I did have some great interaction with my Spiritual Direction trainers. They are such good, humble leaders, and I am happy to be on their website. I also had a good time writing out affirmations for all my cohort members in the Boise Cohort. Really, the whole day was great until the evening. I even liked the Ignatian Manresa Retreat even if the breakout rooms did not work for most of the participants. Actually, it was great afterward as we watched Belgravia!

I also had such sweet memories of Saturday. I guess the contrast between that sweet ZOOM meeting and last night made me realize some things. Life in the Kingdom is so sweet! 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...