Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Prayerful Review of Monday

I have not done a prayerful review in quite some time. Maybe months. So, I am going to try to do them during this busy time. 

What made me feel most alive and in tune with God's plan:



  • Getting my teeth cleaned. Resting in the chair. Taking care of myself. 
  • Not overeating
  • Prayer walking with Katherine
  • Reading Poldark
  • Drinking Chai in the morning
  • Meditating on the Lord's Prayer after a negative encounter
  • Walking - just the simple experience of putting one foot in front of the others
  • Listening to My Music on Alexa: Classical, Celtic
  • Having down time between 12:45-4:45
  • Walking to my OSU meeting and hearing the diversity gathering
  • The aliveness and hope of the OSU campus
  • Watching people dance and seeing they have skill for the first time



    What made me feel most dead and not in tune with God's plan:
    • Guarded, annoyed reaction from a person
    • Saying, "No" to another person (story of my life)
    • Finding the volunteer schedule for Friday is different from how I was first told
    • Still a bit of pain in my right hip area
    • Traffic
    Ways to show my love for God and others today:

    The leadership team for IMG. Welcome them to my peaceful, open, and loving home. 



    Gifts God has given not already covered in feeling alive:

    My boys who left the kitchen extra clean after George gave them encouragement to do so

    Laughter of two brothers who get along so well

    Rain to put out fires

    Lost in Meditation Gregorian Chants on Alexa

    That was good! Now off to prayer.










    No comments:

    Friday Freewrite Fifteen

    Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...