Prayerful Review of Monday
What made me feel most alive and in tune with God's plan:
- Getting my teeth cleaned. Resting in the chair. Taking care of myself.
- Not overeating
- Prayer walking with Katherine
- Reading Poldark
- Drinking Chai in the morning
- Meditating on the Lord's Prayer after a negative encounter
- Walking - just the simple experience of putting one foot in front of the others
- Listening to My Music on Alexa: Classical, Celtic
- Having down time between 12:45-4:45
- Walking to my OSU meeting and hearing the diversity gathering
- The aliveness and hope of the OSU campus
- Watching people dance and seeing they have skill for the first time
- Guarded, annoyed reaction from a person
- Saying, "No" to another person (story of my life)
- Finding the volunteer schedule for Friday is different from how I was first told
- Still a bit of pain in my right hip area
The leadership team for IMG. Welcome them to my peaceful, open, and loving home.
My boys who left the kitchen extra clean after George gave them encouragement to do so
Laughter of two brothers who get along so well
Rain to put out fires
Lost in Meditation Gregorian Chants on Alexa
That was good! Now off to prayer.