Prayer Review from Last Saturday to Today
- Resting at home all weekend and not going to any of the prayer events. Listening to my God about taking care of my body.
- Eating healthy
- Teaching Pilates at OSU and dropping SNAP Fitness Pilates
- Riding my bike to and from work in the crisp winter air
- Listening to the end of Genesis and the story of JOSEPH! (still my favorite person in the Bible behind God and Jesus!)
- Prayer - sweet hours of prayer. Especially with Kingdom Community.
- Prayer and meeting with this stellar group of Kingdom Community people this year - Heather, Rebekah, Nancy, and Sharon. So life-giving to me on so many levels. They liked reading The Divine Conspiracy. Go figure!
- Reading Divine Conspiracy and finding it continues to touch my SOUL.
- Discussing Divine Conspiracy with Kingdom Community.
- Amy asking me to mentor her. I love to mentor women! That is so life-giving for me and so in tune with God's design for me.
- Serving at Southside for the 9th school year!
- Doing this with my family and one of my besties (Teala)!
- Feeling overwhelmed at having to take the food handler's certification exam again because I had no margin.
- People-pleasing. Should I do this Pilates class as home? Do I have the margin? Am I just doing it because others want me to do it?
- Trying to schedule things with other busy people! UGH!
Worship and Intercession
Follow up from yesterday's commitment:
Prayer walk with George once the fog clears (the fog never cleared, and I stayed in bed all day; but we went for a walk on Sunday). Take care of my body by resting more today (all day). I think I was too busy this week and run myself down a bit (very true - I am a true introvert. I had extra people time and was plum worn out). Continue to pray for Molly's support so she can go back to the Dutch Bros time (I don't think I did that, and I will do that today) .