Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Come!

I am finishing up Revelation today. It has been a two year and ten month journey through the pages of Scripture. It is so rewarding to sit here and listen to God in these final moments of the BBC.

"Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life" (Rev. 22:17).

Four more verses, and I am done. It is a holy moment, and I wanted to capture it.

Samira said to me that she thought I was a good writer. I asked if she has ever read anything that I have written, and she said, "No, but I can tell by the way that you talk that you are a good writer."  Then I told her about the BBC, and she had a big smile on her face.

I like Samira. She is my 5' 3" Iranian twin.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...