Monday, July 03, 2006

Still at Peace

The transition we are in is really huge, and I have some unanswered questions that I am finally at a place to find out about. I can speculate all I want, but I needed to go to the person that I thought was the source of some of my answers.

We meet on Wednesday at 2:30, and I am praying that there will be answers that will unlock the mystery of everything.

George will meet with another person after this meeting. I am praying for everything that was exposed to the darkness will come out to the light.

You, O God, will bring every work into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:14)

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...