Dale Carnegie - Week 2
1. Do not criticize, condemn, or complain
2. Express honest, sincere appreciation
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want
4. Be interested in the other person
6. A person's name is the sweetest sound to them
7. Listen to the other person and encourage them to talk about themselves
8. Talk in terms of the other person's interests
9. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
We discussed which ones were hard.
Then we all shared our presentations about a defining moment in our lives. What a great group of interesting people!
I won the Outstanding Performance Award for my talk about Michael learning to talk! I was also in the top three for the Breakthrough Award.
I received a Dale Carnegie pen as a prize!
What a fun class. Off to tea with Sharon Z!