Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Happy Place

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my new arrangement of the furniture in my office. This morning. I sipped Oregon Chai and sat and had a great time with God. In the photo, you see that all my study tools (Greek Word studies with Zodhiates, Vine's, Wuest, etc) are on the left hand side so that I can grab them easily. Before that, the chair was on the opposite side of the room, and I would have to get up and grab and leave them in an unsightly mess on the floor. Now, I can get them one at a time and put them right back! The room also looks twice as big, and there is more floor space where you need it. I could even do my exercises on the floor while I put the DVD in the computer and put it on the ottoman on the right!

MY HAPPY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...