Monday, January 21, 2008

The Kite Runner


The Kite Runner, originally uploaded by MNkiteman.

George and i went to see this movie today. I had read the book two years ago and really loved it. They did a very faithful adaptation of the book and navigated the difficult scene with grace. George had never read the book but said at the end, "That was a really great story." It really is a beautiful story. I highly recommend it, but be sure to bring your tissues! I cried through much of this movie.

What is it with Afghanistan lately? First I read Three Cups of Tea. Then, I read A Thousand Splendid Sons. Now we have watched Charlie Wilson's War and The Kite Runner!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...