Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Enneagram Type Two "Releases and Affirmations"

I talked about this in my last post. Many releases may be things a Type Two has never done or things he or she has done in the past, but it is a good list for people in the full range of Type Two from Healthy (Levels 1-3) to Unhealthy (Levels 7-9) (See The Wisdom of the Enneagram, p. 134) 

Here they are: 


Transformations for PERSONALITY TYPE TWO (Enneagram Transformations, p. 41-48)

I NOW RELEASE all feelings of rage and resentment toward others.
I NOW RELEASE all attempts to justify my aggressive feelings. 
I NOW RELEASE all attachment to feeling victimized and abused. 
I NOW RELEASE the fear that I am unwanted and unloved. 
I NOW RELEASE all attempts to force others to love me. 
I NOW RELEASE making others feel guilty for not responding sufficiently to my needs. 
I NOW RELEASE abusing food and medications to make up for my loneliness. 
I NOW RELEASE feeling that others owe me for the things I have chosen to do for them. 
I NOW RELEASE believing that no one willingly takes care of me. 
I NOW RELEASE expecting others to repay my help in the way I want. 
I NOW RELEASE all physical ailments, aches, and complaints. 
I NOW RELEASE calling attention to what I have done for others. 
I NOW RELEASE feeling possessive of loved ones. 
I NOW RELEASE doing things for others to make myself needed. 
I NOW RELEASE flattering others to make them feel good about me. 
I NOW RELEASE not wanting to acknowledge my negative feelings. 

I NOW AFFIRM that I own all of my feelings without fear. 
I NOW AFFIRM that I am clear and conscious of my motives. 
I NOW AFFIRM that I am lovable for who I am. 
I NOW AFFIRM that my happiness does not depend on pleasing others. 
I NOW AFFIRM that I can let go of loved ones. 
I NOW AFFIRM that I nurture my own growth and development. 
I NOW AFFIRM that I love others without expecting anything in return. 
I NOW AFFIRM the joy and warmth that fills my heart. 
I NOW AFFIRM my gratitude for all that others have given me.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...