Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Morning Muse

I woke up at 1:15 and could not go back to sleep. I had great time with God in Daniel 4. Now, I am listening to a Teaching Company audio about The English Language and Literature. I listened to a recording of "The Battle of Malden," and it made me wish that I could call my mom and tell her that Old English sounds so much like Swedish!

I know for the last couple of years of her life, she would have not really understood what I was trying to say, but it would have been nice this morning.

So, I thought I would muse on that for a bit.

I am tired, Lord. I had a very good Shabbat Retreat, and I was rested going into it and rested during it, but my lack of sleep last night has made me very tired. :(

So, hopefully, I will get a nap.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...