Sunday, June 25, 2006

Driving in a boat with the wind in my hair

We are in California for the week, and my brother and his family took us out for a fantastic day of boating, skiing, and intertubing.

This middle-aged momma still has some groove left in her. I got up on Chris' O'Brien ski without a hitch and had a blast! I haven't skiied in nine years.

Paul had a great time on the intertube too.

A good time was had by all. Life is grand when you are free.

Never forgetting that I am free.

Free at last. Free at last. Thank God I am free at last.

1 comment:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Hey! Someone actually reads this! WOHOO!

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...