Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Freewrite Eight Minutes

 

HavenlightYongsung Kim - The Hand of God Painting


I am so excited. I have so much on my plate. It seems that everything is coming in, but I have such a clear view of Jesus' hand reaching out to me and not allowing me to drown. We had a Visio Divina in the Order of the Mustard Seed Prayer Morning Prayer Watch on the picture above. It has been "God's echoes" for me (Barbara F's word this morning in our meditation time) for the last four weeks. "Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water" keeps echoing in my head. Isaiah 42 and "his hand." Oh, it is joyous to depend on him and not sink.

So, I went into the shower with a question about one thing that I had been needing to do, but the deadline I set is not convenient for another person who needs it sooner. So God said, "Have him do it then." 

WOW! I asked him, and he said he would LOVE to do it. This way, he can ask the questions he wants to ask. 

I better go! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...