Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Freewrite Fifteen - Wednesday Edition

I looked out from the top window in this picture for my "Aware of God's World" Exercise!
(Too cold to sit outside, but I want to do it with others outside soon.)


Clear skies and sun today. High of 70 degrees. There is just one thing now that I "have" to do. That is interview TD about abiding in Christ. It is my first interview. I have been interviewed in podcasts, but I have never been the interviewer. But I am not nervous. I think it will be so great. She is going to talk about dealing with our false narratives about who we are, and what motivates us to work, work, work to find our significance. So we end up being busy versus abiding in Christ and working out of overflow!

Well, all that said, I just led an OMS (Order of the Mustard Seed) 3rd Prayer Watch with an exercise I did in Vickie Allen's 2nd Prayer Watch 2 1/2 months ago. It is about being attentive to God's world around us (thus being attentive and aware of God's presence) - seeing five things, feeling four things, hearing three things, smelling two things, tasting one thing. Then adding a sixth sense of the heart. What is going on in your heart today? It went really, really well. I loved people's responses to God through it. It was lovely. It was a great way to start the day for me. 

That was my last prayer watch leading until August. We are taking a break on the 2nd and 3rd Watches from Memorial Day to August 1st. This will be great for me because I am going to be more focused in June on these weeks:

1) Global Leadership Event and submitting grades

2) Vacation to Yellowstone/Grand Tetons

3-4) Resources Development on Abiding 

Then July will be 

1) Preservation and home care. I am going to work on my pictures that are backlogged to September 2016! I will finish my 2018 Paris and the Heart of France book and all the pictures I have taken in the last five years. I have not taken as many because I have been doing other things. 

2) Play - I want to kayak with my new kayak and hike and run and have an anniversary getaway with George and a birthday celebration for me. 

3) PUMP - We need to have a PUMP party because we did not have it in May like we originally planned. Maybe I will do it around my birthday! 

4) Presenting Abiding Resources to our community.

5) Pilates and Personal Training - getting stronger and stronger. I am not going to STOP Pilates just because I am not teaching it. I will make a Playlist of Praise and Prayer Pilates videos!


I have to tell you that I so LOVE the people in the OMS. I think they are my people. I want the people in my ASC to my people, and the DNA is changing on that. I hope and pray it continues to do so, and there might even be a partnership between the two of them because they are all special people! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...