Friday, May 07, 2021

Motions of the Soul and Enneagram Personality Styles by Clare Loughrige

 



Enneagram Personality Styles: A tool for self-knowledge and transformation
by Clare Loughrige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this book makes a lot more sense if you take the training that goes with it. It was good for review after the course. Here is a link to the Loughrige training: https://ccmonline.org/equip/e

I want to mention that the trainers are fabulous people. Just being in their presence at the training was a real treat. 

Even when going through the training, I wondered how I would apply this in my Spiritual Direction practice. I had already been through a nine-month training cohort in the Enneagram through another group, and I wondered if this training would help me, but I find that I apply it almost every day!




Motions of the Soul: The Enneagram meets Ignatius ©The iEnneagram by Clare Loughrige MMin.

This part of the training connects the Enneagram to Ignatian practices. I loved it combined with the training that I mentioned in the review above. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...