Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Freewrite

It is the third Sunday in Ordinary Time. 

Two or Three Things You are Grateful For:

1) Jack and Wayne's 60th Birthday Party - It was lovely to go and to think I am known them for 40 years. We were able to sit down and have a good talk with both of them during the party. 

2) Time with family for Michael's birthday. They are truly my favorite people. 

Review of Day from Start to Finish:

Getting Up - Finished up time in my Belovedness. I had a deep time presenting my "paralytic" before Jesus.

Morning - We drove up to Portland for the party. I read Falling Upward Introduction to George, and we talked about it. I am still not blown away by this book, reading it the second time with Michelle, but the discussion with George was good.

Lunchtime - Portland Party. It is a blow away to see what good friends they are and for so long. They are very different, but as we talked I realized they are part of the same 

Afternoon - We rode home, and I read another chapter. Then we had a bit of downtime, and I finished watching Pitch Perfect 2. I thought the beginning was so dumb, but the ending made me cry. 

Evening - We went out to Papa's Pizza. That was nice. It was low key and lovely. 

We came back, and I tried to stay awake. I had a bit of prayer time in the Exercises. Then, I started to watch Nicholas Nickleby, but they were just too cruel. I realize I had started watching it another time and stopped that time too. I switched to Downton Abbey, but I could not stay awake. 

Sleep was easy. I will be private about my confession time. :)

Most Meaningful Part of the Day - Time with George in the car going up to Portland. We talked about the first half of life and identity and destiny sorts of things. I love that he loves to talk deeply about things. I love that I feel 100% comfortable and myself with him. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...