Thursday, February 20, 2014

Romans 10:1-2 - Prayer for Full Understanding

HIS WORDS

Brethren, my heart's desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. For I bear them witness that they have zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge.

MY WORDS

Brethren, the desire of my heart and prayer to God for the Jews is that they would be saved. I testify that they have zeal and enthusiasm for God, but it is not enlightened and according to correct knowledge. 

I WILL

Oh my, this is in direct answer to prayer or wisdom regarding something. This hits the nail on the head exactly. My prayer current will change in accordance with the gist of these verses. I am going to my prayer mountain tomorrow, and these are the verses I will pray. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...