Monday, February 03, 2014

1 John 3:21-22

HIS WORDS

Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight. (NASB95)

MY WORDS

Brothers and Sister whom I love, if our heart does not condemn because we are not just talking about but practicing real love. Then we are living in God's reality which is TRUE LIVING. Then we are not condemning and accusing ourselves so we can be bold and free before God! We can ask (because we are operating in overflowing love in our deeds) for and receive what we ask because we are in sync with what is on His heart and doing what pleases Him.

I WILL


I WILL be BOLD in asking for my two friends' salvation! Today, I will devote FOCUSED prayer on them.  I want one of them to fulfill the meaning of his name (not putting the names on my blog). I believe he will be mighty in God's hand when he begins to fulfill his destiny. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...