Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mark 11:24-25 - When You Pray, Forgive

HIS WORDS

Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions. (NASB95)

That’s why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you’ll get God’s everything. And when you assume the posture of prayer, remember that it’s not all asking. If you have anything against someone, forgive—only then will your heavenly Father be inclined to also wipe your slate clean of sins.” (The Message) 

MY WORDS

Since the fig tree withered when I cursed it, and I just told you that you can tell a mountain to move, I want you to know that you can pray about everything as you walk with Me, and you will get God's very best for you. And when you go to pray, remember it is not just asking, it is also about forgiving others. So, forgive others so God will also forgive you. 

I WILL

Be at peace with all men. I think I am, as far as it depends on me, but I will make sure I am sensitive in my prayer time today to listen to lack of forgiveness in my heart toward anyone. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...