Monday, August 16, 2021

Freewrite Ten

Image by FelixMittermeier from Pixabay 

 It has been a whirlwind of a morning, but I am anchored to you. I am having a Centering Prayer time in 10 minutes with the nuns of East Mosely. 

Boy, Centering Prayer has been SO GOOD in this tumultuous time in Afghanistan to just to stop for 

Inner Stillness

Inner Silence

Inner Solitude

with the only intention: to gaze at God.

Love it. It has so helped me focus.

After sharing an update last night with our community, we just worshipped for an hour. Then we prophesied over one another. It was lovely. Just what was needful.

I am still in constant texting contact with my friends in Afghanistan. I am working on a way out for one to two of them, but I have such INCREDIBLE PEACE in the midst of it. During our worship last night, God kept saying, "For my greater glory." 

He has the whole world in his hands. We broke into that kids' song when I shared it with our community. Then we sang, "My God is so Big." Love it.

He is so big.

He is in control.

This morning meant an exchange with my friends there. Also, an exchange with the man who is my contact for the university that might be able to give a visa and also where we can send funding for the master's degree. Then I talked to another American who used to live there. She wants to help financially if we can set something up. Then I wrote out a whole email about all my friends there, and their specific situations to a friend who was asking.

But in the middle of all this, Nessa dropped in for an hour. SUCH A BLESSING. I love that woman.

Well. that was only 10. Bye.

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...