Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Five Minute Freewrite


I am due to go to Imagine for the last time this summer. For me, it is the first time I will be going for the summer. I went one other time but had to abandon it because I had been sitting too long. IMAGINE was so crucial for me last summer. I really gave me fellowship during COVID and great meditations! So I am grateful. 

God is good, but my friends in Central Asia are really suffering. The Taliban are taking over their city. Most of the country is in its control. It is so sad. I am praying. Not really knowing what to do. 

I went for a walk and prayed and walked some more. It is such a helpless feeling. These people are in real danger. Europe is opening up its borders for some of them, but they cannot get out of the city because they are surrounded. It is so unsettling. Praying for a miracle. 

I think it is going to start. This was a short freewrite. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...