Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Little Discouraged

I went to a ministry meeting last night, and I just sat there in stunned silence. I didn't know what to say as they talked about discipleship. I have so much to say, but I don't know how to say it. I don't think this is where I fit though.

Lord, you gave me verse after verse of encouraging words during my quiet time on Sunday and Monday. So, what gives with a pretty discouraging meeting?

The good thing is that they are lovely people, and I know that they will pray. So, nothing but good will come of that.

I was up until 2:30 a.m. processing it though. UGH!

Now, I am off to get my back shifted back by going to a Group Power class.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...