Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I think I am back on track

Today is a new day! I have started off well in my eating, getting dinner ready, keeping things tidy, and getting the kids on track with school.

Yesterday, I did all the heaviest weights in Group Power, going to the 9:20 class for the first time. I will try to go on Thursday if I can get the boys up and going on their schoolwork too.

I feel settled about Monday night's revelation and have determined to take a sabbatical from Thursday at 2 p.m. until Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. I want to have some extended time in worship on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Need to really listen!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

It feels so good to accomplish all those things . . . all in the same day! lol :)

I'm glad you're feeling better about the evening and have an extended worship time planned. How do you do the logistics of that?

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I have a room all to my own. I also can go to the prayer room at church as long as I get a key. I can also go to my friend's office. There are a few options.

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...