Monday, February 05, 2007

February Fifth FACED

Ok, I am going to take from now until the Academy Awards to be really disciplined in my eating and exercise. I am only about three pounds away from my goal, but I could go down into my "range." So, I am going to go down!

FOOD

B: Fruit, fiber one, and yogurt
L: Salad with string cheese and turkey
D: Family meal in smaller portions
Snacks: One fruit, two high calciums

ACADEMICS

Read 1/2 hour a day

DAILY COMMUNION

Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth/journaling
Bible Reading
1 hour of Romans
1/2 hour of If You Want to Walk on Water You Have to Get Out of the Boat

EXERCISE

Monday/Wednesday/Friday - Group Power Hour/Cardio Hour
Tues/Thurs/Sat. or Sun. - Power walk/run

DAILY CARE OF FAMILY

Swabbing out of bathrooms
Kitchen dishes dried and put away before bed
One load of laundry if needed
Thursday - Boys' sheets
Friday - Our sheets
Friday - Home bless throughout house
Keep office clear of papers

Countdown: 10

3 comments:

carrie said...

Please keep us posted on your progress. You are inspiring! I'm trying to exercise regularly and was making progress until I pulled something in my back last week. It is much better and I ahve an appointment with the Chiro on Wed. But it did set me back again and sort of broke the momentum. :::sigh:::

A good friend of mine joined a local gym and wants me to join too. She says she'll set up regular times to workout with me. (I need some pushing to stay commited!) I'm still thinking about this option. I've signed up for Jazzercise, but I think it's too hard on my joints. We'll see!

Clean sheets every week?? Wow! ;-)
Carrie

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Carrie, I was amazed at how great the gym has been for me. It meets some face to face with people needs for me. If you do join, see if they have a Group Power class. It is weight lifting to music, and it will really help your back! I guarantee.

I lifted something too heavy yesterday, but because I am really strong, I went to lifting this morning and all the kinks came out with no problem! Praise God!

Katrina said...

I love seeing your FACED again. :) It just makes me smile. I made myself a weekly checklist to keep on track & it's going great!

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...