Friday, July 16, 2021

The Once and Future King

 


This was so fun while I was on vacation with my kids because they know the Disney movie The Sword in the Stone like the back of their hands. So when I read parts, I would ask them to compare it to the movie. It is similar, yet very different in some parts. This book is the basis for our modern-day understanding of King Arthur, and the Knights of the Round Table. It is also the basis for the movie Camelot! I am still trying to get through this movie because it is a bit corny, but I think it is great. It has a very young Vanessa Redgrave. Who knew she sang? This is justifiable to be on the 1000 Books to Read Before You Die List. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...