Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Morning Freewrite

I have a fairly free day today. I am recovered from our prayer vigil. So today will be a workday with all the different things I have "in the fire." What are the things that I need to do this week:

1) Develop Typing interview questions for the 9 Types and 3 Instinctual Variants within each type 
2) Clarify when I am to start The First Spiritual Exercises retreat.
3) Contact J about our meeting over the phone this week.
4) Call Teala. I totally could not get back to her last week because I was so busy with the PUMP party. 
5) Affirmations on BOX
6) Pray for Eunice (it is her day of the month)
7) Listen to Pigs Have Wings and Walk
8) Refile and download all pertinent things from BOX as a final thing to do for the SD Training.
9) Put books away that I am no longer looking to because SD Training is over.
10) Mail the card to G and A.
11) Manresa Retreat 5 pm
12) Type 8 Panel for Enneagram certification 6:30 pm
13) 18th Annotation Editing
14) Get my Website Up and running. 
15) Apply to be on Marty and Sandy's website (there is a form somewhere on my computer for this.
16) Read Life without Lack before Wednesday and look at the study guide things for it. 
17) Get Advance Pilate Playlist ready for my P2 students for tomorrow.
18) Prayer and Praise Pilates for me! 

I am sure there is more, but that is all for now. :) 

I was able to have a really good night of sleep! I woke up at 3am after the PUMP, and I don't know why. So I needed to catch up on my sleep Sunday-Monday. It was so great to wake up to GEORGE'S alarm! That rarely happens. 

There is so much that is so good going on. I am really content. 

I am also going to stick back to my eating plan. I went off the rails for a few days, but I am back in the swing of things. It gets like this when I am busy. I have some mindless eating days, but I am focused on projects. Today. Oh, and tomorrow for Pilates II I will have them watch the addition Advanced Exercises, and we will add them as time allows. I have one student having ACL surgery. So I am needing to check in with her to make sure she will be doing the extra credit and also the last three classes. That will give her 2 1/2 weeks for recovery. This is just a little added thing to my job. 

This summer, I would love to develop a Prayer and Praise Pilates class. That has been my desire ever since I started teaching five years ago. 

I am sure there is more I need to do this week, but that is a very good running list for now. I need to FOCUS! :) 

Oh, time with God was so good this morning. I meditated ONCE AGAIN on Ps 139, but I loved how it was in The Message version. Some of the wording was different, and it was nice to dialogue with God about this. 

Should I have a separate listening journal for my First Exercises Retreat with Jeannette of SEEL PDX? I am really happy and excited about that. Amy is doing it too, and she was in my orientation meeting last night. I am excited to go on this journey with her as well. 

I think my time is going down. There it is! TTFN. Happy Monday! 

BYE! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...