Tuesday, March 25, 2014

James 5:14-15 -- Prayer for Sickness

HIS WORDS


Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 

MY WORDS

If anyone among you is sick, he or she must call the church leaders together to pray and anoint you with oil in the name of Jesus, our Master. This believing prayer will heal the one who is sick, and Jesus will put that person on his or her feet; and if that person has committed sins, they will be forgiven. Then that person will be healed inside and out. 

I WILL


Call on church leaders to pray over me if this back problem persists after George prays over me (since he is a church leader). So interesting that I had no problems for two week, and now I am practically set back to how I felt in November! This lower back things has not happened in a LONG time! I was getting so used to no pain. :(

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...