Tuesday, March 25, 2014

11. God Guides by Mary Geegh

Every person of faith needs to read this little book. (Or if you are not a person of faith, it will convince you to be one!) If you do not already have a faith that listens and obeys, this will challenge you do so. God makes everything very simple. It will be life-changing for some and a good reminder for others who may need to remember that we just need to do what God tells us to do. "Anyone can have the victory if he 'listens' and obeys" (p. 1). 

She advocates a daily "quiet time" where we are still and listen to what God has for us, write it down, and then do it. It is so simple that you might think it is a no-brainer, but I guarantee that most do not do this. I love how she spreads this to everyone she meets! She does not tell people what they should do, but she lets God tell them. And I say a hearty, "Amen!" to that! This is a gem. 

You can get it at Amazon or at www.god-guides.com to benefit this woman's lasting ministry in India. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...