Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ezra 10:1 - Prayer and Confession

HIS WORDS

Now while Ezra was praying and making confession, weeping and prostrating himself before the house of God, a very large assembly, men, women and children, gathered to him from Israel; for the people wept bitterly.

MY WORDS

Ezra wept face down in front of the Temple of God. As he was praying and confessing, a huge number of men, women, and children from Israel gathered with him; for the people wept with broken hearts. 

I WILL

Today has been a weeping day for me. I need to carry that grief into prayer before Him. I will do that right now. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...