Saturday, December 09, 2023

The Art of Typing: Powerful Tools for Enneagram Typing


Read: January 2023

This is my "tie-breaker" book when I do typing interviews for the Enneagram. It is excellent and gives concise illustrations for each type. The biggest gem is the tie-breaker feature which has questions to parse out the types when you have a a tie in a test. It makes it very clear. I also love the illustrations in it. Great book!

All that said, one should not type clients without suitable training in the Enneagram. It is quite nuanced. I was asked to type people, but I refrained until I was part of a nine-month training cohort.

No comments:

The Long Walk (1000 Books to Read)

This is a harrowing account. It was an incredible journey! Here is why James Mustich thinks it should be one of the 1000 Books You Read Befo...