Saturday, December 09, 2023

All My Knotted-Up Life



Finished Reading: April 2

knew there was something below the surface in this woman's life. It hit me while listening to one of her Bible Study video series that were so popular in the early 2000s. She made a pretty insensitive comment during one of her high-powered lectures, and I thought, "She doesn't get it." (But I always had a hunch she would eventually.) And she didn't until she became more self-aware and authentic. I knew there was a secret she was burying, and there was more than just one.

This was an open and honest memoir. Welcome to freedom, Beth Moore! Loved this book. 

Parenthetically, I feel like this woman was put in leadership WAY TO YOUNG! But this is what we do with people with incredible talent and enthusiasm like hers.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...