Sunday, October 13, 2019

98. Dracula by Bram Stoker


SO GOOD! I was not even scared. It is a 1897 Gothic Novel. It is in epistolary form. It is journal entries and letters by the main characters. It is a great story of good against evil and had me engaged the entire time. It is a classic. The narration was done by different actors. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

All that said, I think I am done with spooky fiction for the month of October. It is time to read something spiritual! (I am sure people are shocked by all these scary books I have been reading this month. It is definitely not my genre.)

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...