Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero


 I will be interviewing someone on my podcast about the impact that this book has had on her life. I have had this book on my shelf since 2018, but I have never gotten around to reading it. I skimmed it a few weeks ago, and I saw it was a review of much of the stuff covered in all the other books I have read over the years, but I thought I would give it another try and looked to see if I could listen to the audiobook through my library. BINGO.

I loved it! I loved that the author read it, and it does have many of the things other books have on the subject of spiritual disciplines with emotional health being the one missing in those other books. I loved how he looked into his own background to see how he viewed God and related with other people. That is where this book goes above and beyond the other ones. I loved his great New York accent. 

I give this two thumbs up and cannot wait to interview that woman!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...