Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday Twelve Freewrite

Tuesday I just do a TWELVE-minute freewrite because I love alliterations. Everyone who knows me knows that. :) I can find an alliteration almost anywhere.

I like Grammarly. It really nails me on my mistakes. I am not afraid of making mistakes. Most of the time I get a score in the 90s though. It is fun to see how I do.

Well, yesterday proved to be a productive day. I listened to the presentation videos for my Integrated Resistance Training Course only ONCE and read through the 54-page booklet only once. I did go to Quizlet and had fun mastering 54 terms. I probably didn't even need to do that because I aced the exam for the course on my first try. YAY ME. I am glad that I did not put it off because of fear. This is another thing I have noticed that I do not do as much. I used to overstudy so much in college and beyond.

Speaking of studying: I am not going to take any classes from June 2020 to June 2021. I have been learning so much since 2015 when I was certified in Pilates and then became a Certified Personal Trainer. I also retooled in Transformational Prayer Ministry by going to Denver in the Summer of 2015. Then came wanting to get a certificate in Spiritual Direction and now the latest is the Enneagram. All that to say, I am going to NOT take any classes. I promise! (Famous last words - My nickname is Curious Carol, and I LOVE to learn.) I think I am tooled up to be able to be a Spiritual Director but one who deals with all aspects of a person's life: spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental.

Well, I am glad to get that class out of the way. I am recertified for both personal training and Pilates and CPR/AED. 

Today, I hope to finish my book The Thirty-Nine Steps. I also hope to set up my Pilates website. 

Good news by the way: Paul has THREE job interviews in the next week. When it rains it pours. After five months with NO bites, he has three now. Go figure. Michael has a great lead to a printing business in Salem, but he is thinking about moving back home to save on rent. The thing about Paul's interviews is one is in Bend. It looks like a great job for getting experience though. The other ones are in Albany and Corvallis. God knows best.

I am still NOT adjusted to the time difference between Europe and here. I could not keep my eyes open past 7pm and woke up this morning at 2am. I forced myself to sleep until 3am. I like the extra morning time, but I am not adjusting as well as I thought. The good thing is I have no night commitments this week. So I am trying to stay up later and later. Oh well.

Today:

- OSU Canvas Website for Winter Term
- Finish The Thirty-Nine Steps
- Start Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Encourage Paul as he interviews for one of his jobs today and also does a sample for his interview in Bend. 
- Decide about doing the 18th Annotation with Marge
- Make contact with Nancy
- Rendezvous with Margaret for crutches/book exchange
- Straighten up the house for cleaners coming tomorrow



No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...