Saturday, January 28, 2017

Prayerful Review of Friday Week 4

What made me feel most alive and in tune with God's plan:

  • Teaming with my Kingdom Community to go to the mosque
  • Obeying God by baking bread on "Love your Neighbor" Friday
  • Having George working from home. :)
  • Feeling free to "break the fast" because my Muslim friend offered me the bread I had baked for the women at the Friday prayer time. Then I ate the leftover Middle Eastern food from the guys lunch.


    What made me feel most dead and not in tune with God's plan:
    • Nothing comes to mind from the day
    Ways to show my love for God and others today: Prayer walk with George once the fog clears. Take care of my body by resting more today. I think I was too busy this week and run myself down a bit. Continue to pray for Molly's support so she can go back to the Dutch Bros time.

    Follow up from yesterday's commitment:

    Friday midday mosque visit (this probably will not be tough but want to show love to our Muslim neighbors). Be a listener. Should I bake bread, Lord?

    YES! I baked bread and Bread = Love in Syria. It was sweet. Then Mostafar brought my hubby and Nancy's hubby out to lunch, and George brought back all this yummy Middle Eastern food. So good to break the fast on Friday!
    Gifts God has given not already covered in feeling alive:

    The Kingdom Community this year is such a gift and balm to my soul after many years of ministering to mostly young people. Ahhhhh. I feel so supported and loved and understood. Thank you Jesus for directing me to do a lighter version of our Kingdom Community!



    No comments:

    Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

    From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...