Wednesday, January 04, 2017

1. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett


What a delightful book! I cannot believe I had never read it. The whole time I kept wondering if they had made a movie out of this. Then, as I was drifting off to sleep with the "sleep timer" on this audiobook, my subconscious kicked into high gear. I had seen a movie on this book! It was with Shirley Temple and was one of my favorite movie memories as a small child! There is one particular scene that is simply delightful.


I give two thumbs up to this little gem. I really liked the audiobook that I got free a long time ago and had forgotten about.



No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...