Saturday, January 16, 2016

#100HealthyDays 13-15

A photo posted by Carol Weaver (@carolfoasia) on

A photo posted by Carol Weaver (@carolfoasia) on

A photo posted by Carol Weaver (@carolfoasia) on

Evaluation of Days 13-15 
(wrote most of this in a half day of prayer yesterday)

Heart - I am well with my emotional life despite little face-to-face time with peers. I do like that I have the SNAP Pilates class because I see people I love every Monday and Wednesday that are more peers than students. George and I are having great time together, and he is my bestest of friends! Going to try to have some face to face with Kim and Nancy next week and maybe talk to Debbie on the phone. 

Soul - Gospel Harmony Book Club is a LOVE. I had a worship and prayer walk yesterday in Hillsboro. 

Mind - Loving Ben-Hur. Having a hard time getting into The Thistle and the Drone (third try). I want to read the spiritual books by Tolstoy. The novel Resurrection and plays about redemption. Or is that the other way around?  I started studied Integrated Flexibility Training yesterday afternoon. 

Strength. Walked 19,500 steps yesterday (the beginning of my walk is the beautiful picture over Dawson Creek pond above) and my seven day average was 11,178. I also got great deep and REM sleep last night. I did a ball class (picture above) on Monday and Wednesday last week and a band class on Wednesdays. Then, I started 3 sets of 8 reps using heavier weight for resistance training. I was not sore afterward. Slow and steady. Eating was OK. It helped to not be at home and not able to snack in the afternoon! 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...