Monday, January 18, 2016

#100HealthyDays 16-17

A photo posted by Carol Weaver (@carolfoasia) on

A photo posted by Carol Weaver (@carolfoasia) on

Evaluation:

Heart - I was with George from Wednesday - Sunday night. My heart is FULL!

Soul - Super Soul Sunday! I am filled! Reminded to SWAP for 2016 (Lord's Strength, Wisdom, Authority, and Power). Directed to go to a meeting and got an unexpected treat of learning my first counselor, Pearl Tadema is still alive!!

Mind - Ben Hur ROCKS!

Strength - Two days last week of Phase 3, and I am not SORE! I am getting STRONG and NO PAIN! Saturday cleared up, and we had a very long walk under blue sky! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...