Saturday, August 22, 2020

Body and Soul Companion Website

I know there are people who read this blog because people come up to me and say that they do. 

I would be remiss if I did not say that my spiritual direction website has been up and running for over a month now, but I don't think I have ever linked it here! 

https://bodyandsoulcompanion.com/

I created this website so that people would know what I do. :) I am not big on self-promotion. So this has been a step of obedience for me. I will write more about that in my freewrite sometime this weekend. 

In the meantime, I think I will go out and take a walk. It is a perfect day. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...