Monday, December 22, 2014

49. The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence



This is my third time reading this book in one year. I think this is a record. It is because our ministry reads it, and I always read it again with them. 

I do believe this is one of my top ten favorite non-fiction books. It is such a challenging read. It has been my lifelong desire to have a 24/7/365. 

Last week, I had two of what will be four biopsies on suspicious spots on my skin.  I have no results and must go through Christmas before I hear. Reading this again brought such comfort to my soul. God is always with us. It is all about a relationship with Him. I listened to this with a whole new perspective on my own immortality.

Here is my previous review:

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...