Tuesday, December 23, 2014

52. Where Love Is, There Is God Also by Leo Tolstoy

This is three short gospel stories by Tolstoy. I bought this book years ago, and I vaguely remember reading the first one to my boys and their two friends around Christmas, but I had not read the other two stories.

I found each of the stories at librivox.org and have linked the titles to the recordings:

"Where Love is, There is God Also" is a precious story about a cobbler who encounters Christ. Perfect to read on the eve of Christmas Eve!

"The Three Hermits" is a story about prayer.

"What Men Live By" is the longest of the three, but it hooked me in. I love the librivox narrator on this one too! 




No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...