Wednesday, December 10, 2014

For Unto Us a Child is Born

So what that I am out in the open part of the library, and there was noise from the electronic equipment of the son of the family sitting next to me. My quiet was shattered. For 1 1/2 hours I was on a roll starting my Bible Book Club for Matthew for YEAR THREE (Yes, I am over a year ahead of schedule in my editing!). The only other people was an older man quietly reading and a young 20 something quietly scrolling the internet. 

No problem! I am prepared for unnecessary noise! 

So, I get out my noise canceling headphones; and "For Unto us a Child is Born" comes blaring out. A son was given to that family. They feel self conscious but infinitely more important in this life is that UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN - bless the son that you were given, dear family next to me. Make as much noise as you want. It will join with me as I praise GOD this morning. 

You have been given a son. Rejoice! He may make noise, but what a gift he is to your family. As Jesus is a gift to us. He came to shattered our solitary world in a good way. "Unto us a son is given!" 

WOOHOO!

(And I am very weird - back to work) 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...