Saturday, December 22, 2012

52 in 52 Week 51: God is in the Manger by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I am not done with this because the devotional goes through January 6, but it is FREE now. See the link below.

I don't know if it will free when I finish it on January 6. So, I am posting it today!

This contains delightful excerpts from many of his letters and writings. It is a daily devotional reading that averages about 3 minutes a day and goes from the first Sunday in advent to Epiphany on January 6th. I don't want anyone to miss it. You can always listen to it next year if you don't want to be "behind" for this year. :)


http://christianaudio.com/god-is-in-the-manger-dietrich-bonhoeffer

NOTE: I finished it December 27th. I couldn't wait until January 6th! So good. Very rich.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...