Sunday, December 02, 2012

52 in 52 Week 49: Time Control by Justin Byers

I received this book as an Early Reviewer in exchange for an unbiased review. 

Unlike the previous one I reviewed from this publisher called Be Happy, this one had quite a bit more meat to it and practical steps! It reminded me a lot of a book I read my freshman year in college called How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life by Alan Lakein. While I think Lakein's book is the best book I have ever read on the subject and goes more in-depth on the subject, this book is a very nice "primer."  It is a quick read and well-written. It certainly motivated me to be more intentional about sticking to my goals. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...