Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slow on the Poets

I had ever intention of fnishing Frost yesterday. I did read quite a bit, but I didn't finish. I sort of had a meltdown. I was carrying some "backburner burdens" and didn't realize it until I snapped at a dear friend. I felt so bad, but she was forgiving, and I was able to cry over some hard things that are happening around me.

I am called to support a friend through a major crisis in her family. I skipped dinner with my family to be with her and just listen. It was important to do.

I wanted to crawl in a hold after snapping though. I don't like it when I do that.

Today is a better day. Jury Duty didn't happen. So, the slate is clean today.

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...