Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Body Wellness: Day 4

I haven't weighed myself in probably 2 1/2 months. I have been trying to "feel" where I am weight-wise rather than being married to the scale. Being tall, I often don't feel like I have gained anything, but I will sometimes get on the scale and be sadly mistaken. I guessed I was a certain weight this morning and took the plunge and stepped on the scale. I was 1/2 pound LESS than what I thought. So, I am making progress in feeling that weight. I am only 5 lbs over too. So, my plan is working!

FOOD
string cheese, ice strawberry-vanilla green tea with 2 tsp sugar, 16 oz skim milk, whipped cream, string cheese, steak, baked potato with 2 tsp Smart Balance, 1 cup broccoli, 100 calorie dark chocolate bar, 1 Jolly Rancher candy.

EXERCISE
40 minute hospital hill walk with Rebekah, 65 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes weights, sit-ups.

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...