Thursday, October 13, 2022

Orthodoxy by Chesterton


I am really looking forward to Justine unpacking this book for me in the Renovare Book Club (highly recommend it - they have great resources to help you understand) because I was not that into it. It is my first read-through as I prepare for the book club. We won't start reading it with Justine until January, and I am hoping it sinks more deeply because it has always been on my bucket list of reading! 

I do like the message. It is just theology and logic that I don't need to follow God. I know my theology because of my studies, but I am into ENCOUNTER rather than more INSIGHT. :) 

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...