Friday, August 19, 2022

Restoring the Woven Cord



I had a choice to read one of two books. I chose The Celtic Way last year and finally got around to reading this one, and I loved it. This one is a much easier read and has some really lovely practical applications. Actually, he quotes quite a bit from The Celtic Way. So, I like them both equally.

This was a very refreshing book to read after Instead of a Letter which I read concurrently with this one. She as anti-God, and this one was all about God. I really identify with Celtic Christianity more than anything. I am glad I am part of the Order of the Mustard Seed. It is the right fit. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...