Wednesday, February 03, 2021

WEDNESDAY FREEWRITE

 I think I am going to just write. I am really tired right now. I don't know why, but I think I will take another walk and then get in bed. This is my rest day before a very busy day tomorrow, starting at 5 am with a call with a team of people on Abiding. Then another one at 7 am with a guy in my subgroup on Abiding. Then I have a walk at Finley Wildlife Refuge with Julie, another spiritual director from Springfield. Then I have a Centering Prayer group with a book discussion afterward. Then I lead Pilates. Then we have dinner with John and Katherine. That is the thing I am most looking forward to.

I did OK leading the Jesus and the Disinherited discussion. I think this might be my last year leading. It is a lot of time preparing for the book discussions, and I feel like I need to make way for some other things in my life. So, I might ask another person in the group to take the lead. I am not sure. 

I don't know if I will last writing this the full fifteen minutes. It is beautiful outside. 

I had such a pleasant time with R and R yesterday. Those are the types of things I love to do, one-on-one conversations with people. I would really love to read the Renovare books and just discuss them with just one other person. 

Oh, the sunshine is calling me. I am going to cut this freewrite really short! BYE!

Oh, by the way, I finished my 1084 miles up the UK Island! Here is my final postcard:






No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...